Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The School of Wind!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I've thought this through pretty well, but give me some ideas if you have anything I should add/edit :)

The School of Wind!
The School of Air (Wysterian counterpart)
The wizards practicing Wind are joyful, never worried, and carefree.
Usually, their carelessness gets them into trouble. Wind wizards cast Wind spells 25% of the time, other typed spells 25% of the time, and perfer to fuse spells 50% of the time. The gemstone is Diamond, and the main spell is Elemental Tornado. It's a rank 9 spell and appears as a rainbow tornado and hits the player/mob and deals 2500 damage.

Onto fused spells!
Fusing spells means in battle, next to the "Flee" button, you press it and click, for example, a Wind spell and a Storm spell to make a Blowing Storm spell, raising the storm accuracy and damage by 20%.

Storm + Wind = Blowing Storm

Ice + Wind = Flying Ice

Fire + Wind = Rising Fire

Balance + Wind = Balanced Gale

Life + Wind = Crashing Trees

Myth + Wind = Unnatural Gale

Death + Wind = Fatal Tornado

Hope you liked my idea

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Sorry for the negative feedback, but the Elemental Tornado.. Rainbow tornado? O.o Well uh..... That doesn't seem to fit in the Wind SchooL...

Besides, we already have enough Schools.....

~Alura MythShade (I'm back!)

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Sorry for the negative feedback, but the Elemental Tornado.. Rainbow tornado? O.o Well uh..... That doesn't seem to fit in the Wind SchooL...

Besides, we already have enough Schools.....

I've seen you in the past 3 topics I've read and you seem a little, oh I dont know, annoying.

Malistare, then Morganthe, then...

Me

And enough schools? We only have 7 schools and I dont hear anyone complaining about too high of a level cap.

If I were you I would think of a negative AND a positive comment.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
This is a really cool idea, but Storm is consisting of wind, air, sky, lighting, electric, thunder, etc. so it would be not needed. Also, I love the fusing spell ideas.