Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are we going after Morganthe??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
We had Malistaire, now we have Morganthe, where are we going after that? I want to hear some ideas. :D

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Malistaire and Morganthe both start with M... Maybe Merle Ambrose will become possesed and try to take over the spiral. Just a thought XD

Mycin Darkheart

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Lol that is a good idea about Ambrose becoming possessed... maybe the person possessing him could be the bad guy/girl and he/her and Morganthe and Malistaire could work together to possess Ambrose and then lock up the school teachers and with no one to lead wizard city it will fall into chaos and then your wizard will rise to fight the three and some others from the other worlds will help you along the way because your wizard helped them in the past.... some other people can post other comments about maybe what will happen next :) this is just a thought to add to the " Ambrose becoming possessed " idea

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
LOL, maybe that zebra dude. (Sir Reginald Baxby) Anyone noticed how he has been hanging around in the Worlds without a purpose? How he doesn't even really do anything? Well this has got my suspicion and he has a mysterious personality
So yeah.....

Nah. That's a lie. I am going to be the next villain.

~Alura Mythshade (I'm back!)

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
sparkle108531 wrote:
Lol that is a good idea about Ambrose becoming possessed... maybe the person possessing him could be the bad guy/girl and he/her and Morganthe and Malistaire could work together to possess Ambrose and then lock up the school teachers and with no one to lead wizard city it will fall into chaos and then your wizard will rise to fight the three and some others from the other worlds will help you along the way because your wizard helped them in the past.... some other people can post other comments about maybe what will happen next :) this is just a thought to add to the " Ambrose becoming possessed " idea
thats actually a really good idea!