Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professor Greyrose- Who is she married too???

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
As you can guess by the title, I have a question for Professor Greyrose herself :)
So, assuming by how old she looks, (No offense Professor! :P) I would guess she would be married, but my question is, to who? Or to no one? Just a little nice fact I have always wondered about... Like Merle Ambroses school :)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Well, i never really thought of that..... Truth is, i really don't know.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Why assume she would be married? I never gave it any thought. I'm just glad she's a happy professor! :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
As you can guess by the title, I have a question for Professor Greyrose herself :)
So, assuming by how old she looks, (No offense Professor! :P) I would guess she would be married, but my question is, to who? Or to no one? Just a little nice fact I have always wondered about... Like Merle Ambroses school :)

I don't know... Merle Ambrose? LOL.

Wild guess, but they ARE about the same age... which would be kosher. Or, maybe she's not married at all, in which case Cyrus should hurry up and propose... How could anyone be grumpy, with an infinite supply of tea and crumpets at hand? There is only one downside to getting involved with the Drakes, and he lives in Dragonspyre...

Cheers!

*eats crumpet*

El Veeb

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Uhhh...If she was married she might accidently freeze them in ice (She is professor ice right?) and I'm assuming she isnt married anyway.

See ya soon,

Jasmine FireBlade lvl 76 fire
Jessica SparkeGem lvl 70 ice
Victoria lvl 5 balance

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I don't really expect her to answer this question, as it is sort of private information!!!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
advtech wrote:
I don't really expect her to answer this question, as it is sort of private information!!!

And it's kind of a huge assumption...

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
most likely one of here own race you know the fairy people but if i had to think it was someone in wizardcity id think it would be professor balestrom because when i first joined the two schools struck me as opposites and they are about the same size