Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokatopia Throne Room of Fire Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
There is a problem with the Into the Thrown Room - Explore - Staff on Platform Quest.

I follow the Quest helper onto the platform to the location but I do not get credit for being there. I have tried numerous things, jumping, moving off and on, leaving the room and coming back, leaving the dungeon and coming back in and it still doesn't let me finish this quest or continue with the dungeon

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
GamingDan wrote:
There is a problem with the Into the Thrown Room - Explore - Staff on Platform Quest.

I follow the Quest helper onto the platform to the location but I do not get credit for being there. I have tried numerous things, jumping, moving off and on, leaving the room and coming back, leaving the dungeon and coming back in and it still doesn't let me finish this quest or continue with the dungeon

This one is a little bit tricky. When you walk up onto the platform, stay to the right side. You have to find just the right spot on the platform, and then it points you to a spot across the room/area toward the Krokosphinx.

If that doesn't work, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain the problem to them. They might be able to get you moving along on this quest.

Be sure to give them your UserName and your Character's Name.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GamingDan wrote:

Did you defeat the two bosses required? If not, stop watching the quest arrow and click on "Q" for quests. I bet you have a required quest in there that the newly designed quest arrow isn't helping with.
If that's not the case, contact support.

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
Thanks for the replies. BTW this is the fifth character I have run through Krokatopia.

At the time I did look in the quest log to see if there where any other Throne of Fire quests, but didn't find any.

And I shouldn't have been given this quest if there was a prerequisite to finishing it, if that is the case then I would suggest something is screwed up on KI's part.

I will attempt the dungeon again tomorrow (it is currently way past my bed time :} ) If I have problems I will contact support