Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game is slowy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
Today i found out that when ever i do something it takes a while to do
it, for example: when i started to garden, after i cast a garden spell
it took about 6 seconds to select another garden spell.

And opening the world door is a problem, also going to another area is
another bug/problem. What kind of problem is this?

Any suggestions?

Luke SkySinger
Level 55 Myth
See ya

Administrator
Our support team is standing by to help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->your dxdiag file
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of your computer hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
When i log in to it will take me to the screen where it will tell you to press any button but it will give me an error note saying invalid username or password and at the bottom it wil say connecting to server. Why is that?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
You may have a 3G system, try to get a 4G connection system, it makes the computer go much faster

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I have found this to be a problem from around 6am ( USA time ) onwards and it goes on for hours. Takes ages to get through doors, run over wisps and they stay there for a good 20 seconds and in a battle it counts down or everything seems to freeze and when it returns you have lost half your health. It is NOT my computer as I have no problems with any other games or sites.