Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Hi,

I am a level 70 death and I have a idea for a new death spell for the next world you create.
The spell is called Leach Wood and would roughly look like this:
In the battle ring, a tree grows and then it starts to die. It's dieing because it needs to leach off of something. It sends it's roots at the opponent and leaches them and possibly does anywhere form 1250 damage and up or whatever you think. It has to be a "attack all" spell (death only has one attack all, it needs more). My idea for the quest is the death teacher will call you over and tells you to go talk to the life teacher because you need to learn how to grow a tree. She talks a bit and then you have to go talk to the life tree , she gives you a seed and you put it in the ground and you make it grow. I don't know where the tree should grow, but you can do something with it. Now you go back to the death teacher and he tells you to go get a Leach Wood seed from so and so. Then you go battle him/her or it, but he does not have it, so you go back to the death teacher he says "What? I sent you to go get a Leach Wood seed? Oh, oh, sorry, he didn't have one? Hmm, okay, go try so and so, you go battle him/her or it and they will have the seed. Then you go back to the death teacher, he tells you to go to DragonSpire were there is no life, so that it can't leach anything. Then you grow the tree and it comes after you and you have to battle it!

I really hope you like this idea!

Thank you,

Gannon Shuttleworth