Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Project Unicorn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
I believe that there should be a special dungeon in Unicorn Way just for Level 70 and up wizards when Avalon is released. It should probably have to do with storm or life magic and an extreme source of evil in the spiral. An ideal name would be the Dark Laboratory.

Mason DeathWalker
Level 44 Master Diviner

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kingamebass wrote:
I believe that there should be a special dungeon in Unicorn Way just for Level 70 and up wizards when Avalon is released. It should probably have to do with storm or life magic and an extreme source of evil in the spiral. An ideal name would be the Dark Laboratory.

Mason DeathWalker
Level 44 Master Diviner

no no no no
so bad in all ways
from the getgo everyone is sent there and if a lvl 70 goes there bunch of noobs will walk over there and bug the trancendents then this will tick people off

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
May 04, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
That would be an amazing and could be really fun.I would love to see it but where would they put it and wouldn't it confuse new players?It has its pros and cons.

from, Corwin trollleaf, grandmaster life wizard

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
I have a question, is this a dungeon or a new storyline?
dungeon

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Also, i'm thinking that they could put it under Unicorn Park and the 4 sigils can be put right by the unicorn statue. The final boss could possibly be a secret henchman of Morganthe.

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
maybe the bosses could drop the waterworks gear, but make the dungeon less time consuming to colmplete, so the people who don't get to play as much will have a chance at getting it