Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet: Snake in the basket

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
Ok i have seen people with this snake helping them in battle (giving them health).

My question is, How do i get my snake to give me health in battles?
Is there a way for this to happen?
like feeding it siren things or putting it in siren battles?
Or just leveling it up to a teen and it gets that way?

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
You snake in a basket pet needs to be trained for spritely. It usually shows up around adult stage, sometimes teen.

Defender
May 30, 2010
that pet is from mega bundle pack cost 39 dollars that pet get "spritely" around teen or adult, the pet that heals it self is spritely.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
HeatherB19 wrote:
Ok i have seen people with this snake helping them in battle (giving them health).

You are talking about spritely. It's one of the possible talents when you train the pet. Siren things? Not sure what you're talking about there. You need to go to the pet pavilion, train and feed it.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
HeatherB19 wrote:

Maybe you dont know how this pet works and the "-ly" abilities. I think there are too total such abilities. Those are spritely and bladely(bladely right? correct me if worng). Anyway, spritely allows your pet to at random times cast a sprite on you. The blade one allows your pet to cast a blade on you. These are ways around the cheating bosses rules. Like in Cl there is one boss that you cant heal. Spritely is the way around it. No blades? Bladely(again correct me if worng) is the one exception. Hope this helped you understand. I have asked questions about getting spritely on pets before, maybe you should take a look.

Cold at heard

Valdus Darkcaster