Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

summer camp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
i think we should have a summer camp in wizard101. we can be put into seven teams. one for each school. the teachers can be the head of the teams because they are already the head of the school they teach. it would be like the holloween quests we all do in october exceped summer themed. there would be new quests every day and unlike the holloween quests, you can do the summer quests each summer. witch ever team wins gets one crown prize of there choice from the crown shop.

(p.s. if you cant read something please do your best to sound it out)

if anyone agrees with me please help me spread the idea out.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
i really love the idea. but one suggestion maybe the schools could compete against each other and then the 2 schools with the most points battle in the finals.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
BLUEFLAMEFIRE wrote:
i think we should have a summer camp in wizard101. we can be put into seven teams. one for each school. the teachers can be the head of the teams because they are already the head of the school they teach. it would be like the holloween quests we all do in october exceped summer themed. there would be new quests every day and unlike the holloween quests, you can do the summer quests each summer. witch ever team wins gets one crown prize of there choice from the crown shop.

I think the idea sounds very interesting, but I'm having a little trouble seeing it. Also, the reward sounds like a bit much. How about one crown item that is voted on by the community? Or a special mount? Outfit? I'm not entirely sure myself.

All in all, not a bad idea.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I agree with the person who said 'or a special mount or something' There could be a new munt for every year to prove how long you have been on wizard101!
^.^

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I think this is a great idea. Maybe there could be some new games in the fairgrounds during summer, and they could be multiplayer. You would team up with people from your school, and if you won, you would earn points for your school. That way, not members and people who do not have crowns for pay by area can still earn points for theirs school.

They could also have cute outfits that they could sell only during the summer! They could all match, a khaki short sleeved shirt and khaki pants, tennis shoes, and a bandana on your head that is the color of your school. These clothes would be rank zero and would not give you any bonuses, they would just be for fashion's sake, but they would be sold only during the summer camp. Or maybe they could just be given to everyone for free the first time they logged in during summer camp. These clothes would be no auction no trade. A new one would be given out at the next summer camp if the user decides to sell their clothes or feed it to their pet.

As for the gift, I believe, as a huge pet collector, the gift should be a crowns pet of the winning teams school. Maybe a new pet, one that you cannot buy in the crowns shop. This pet should be labeled no trade, so only a wizard from the winning school may own the pet.

<3 Haley Fairygarden
Level 39 Life/Fire Wizard

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
BLUEFLAMEFIRE wrote:

An excellent idea~ like the House Cup, but with 7 teams. :)

The rewards are a bit excessive, since there are so many of us in the Spiral. That said, there's no reason that KI couldn't give the winning team a special pet/outfit/housing item or trophy to commemorate the win.

@towerdefence~ sounds a bit much like PvP. Maybe there could be a bonus quest, or something?

Happy trails,
El Veeb ~ Team Alhazred for the win!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
BLUEFLAMEFIRE wrote:

Sounds good but there would be big differences in the amount of people and the whole competition wouldn't really work

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
This sound likes a interesting idea. My only question is what would the Quests be?