Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Ninja Lore Pack!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Just want a clear understanding on the new spells because from what i read (maybe it's just im really tired) you can only get one new spell put in your book.... what i mean is ok i buy a pack get the ninja pig spell.... is there still a chance i could get the other 2? Thanks In Advance

Thank You For Reading

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dragonpower333 wrote:
Just want a clear understanding on the new spells because from what i read (maybe it's just im really tired) you can only get one new spell put in your book.... what i mean is ok i buy a pack get the ninja pig spell.... is there still a chance i could get the other 2? Thanks In Advance

Thank You For Reading

It's one per pack. We can still get all 3. Although the chances of that are slim to none.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dragonpower333 wrote:

Thank You For Reading

ya can get all 3
if ya get say ninja piggeh in one pack it aliminates the chance of getting another ninja piggeh spell on THAT CHARACTER
then with one less item in the pack your chances for the other spells
likely will boost a little

everyone should be getting the goat monk since lots of people use life secondary

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
well after buying a few packs i have gotten the ninja pig spell first so i guess you'll have a chance to get all three then.... i have gotten quite a few new pets to which is cool i guess ....

Thanks For Reading