Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warehouse: Error or Not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I was in Celestia, The Floating Land, when I finally learned about the Warehouse. I have been doing all of the main questline, but I never even knew what the Warehouse was, much less completed it. So the big question: Is this normal? If so did it happen to you? Is it a glitch and I'm just super lucky that I don't have to do the warehouse? I'm really confused :? :? .

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
With my first wizard it was a required quest so I had to do it as part of the main story line, with future wizards though I found it was dropped from required to get the key to start CL and I was so glad because it had taken me weeks to get with the right people to complete it.

Personally I no longer take any of these types of quests such as BriskBreeze, the Warehouse, Helphant Tower and if at all avoidable WaterWorks. Most of the friends I make a long the way aren't really gamer types, they are playing for the fun of it, so completing these quests with them is some times impossible, waiting for who ever comes a long has become annoying waste of time, I would even rather train my pet - ugh. I just wish I could pick and choose more difficult areas of the game like these.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
leprecon99 wrote:
I was in Celestia, The Floating Land, when I finally learned about the Warehouse. I have been doing all of the main questline, but I never even knew what the Warehouse was, much less completed it. So the big question: Is this normal? If so did it happen to you? Is it a glitch and I'm just super lucky that I don't have to do the warehouse? I'm really confused :? :? .

The Warehouse use to be a requirement for Celestia, but was made optional after so many wizards complained about the difficulty.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
leprecon99 wrote:

what is the warehouuse?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
star686b wrote:
leprecon99 wrote:

what is the warehouuse?

At one time, the Warehouse quest in Marleybone was "required" to be able to move on to Celestia. But now it is an "optional" quest.

Here is some info from one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188880