Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health Hassle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
Hi I`m puzzled here
I was fighting a battle with my friends and my health went up to about 1020 and then a few mintues later it was back down to around 932! What happened!

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Your friend could have healed you, then an enemy attacked you and you just weren't paying attention.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
zelda3456147 wrote:
Your friend could have healed you, then an enemy attacked you and you just weren't paying attention.

No I understand that but the thing is I went into the battle at with my health in the 900`s( full health) at i think level 17. During the battle my health moved up into the 1000`s when I came out of the battle it was back in the 900`s and my level hadn`t changed.
Sorry If that sounded rude or anything I didn`t really explain it properly at the beginning :?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
taps1011 wrote:
zelda3456147 wrote:

No I understand that but the thing is I went into the battle at with my health in the 900`s( full health) at i think level 17. During the battle my health moved up into the 1000`s when I came out of the battle it was back in the 900`s and my level hadn`t changed.
Sorry If that sounded rude or anything I didn`t really explain it properly at the beginning :?

Maybe this happened:
You were actually level 16, and you were in a dungeon, and you mistook level 17 for 16???

Survivor
Sep 27, 2011

Maybe this happened:
You were actually level 16, and you were in a dungeon, and you mistook level 17 for 16???

Possiblely
Thanks for the help