Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Pet`Moment?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Ok, Before I begin with the post, I just got a membership and I will post on the forums. ;)

One of the the things I love about this game is the pets. I was wondering what the community's best pet moment was. I had hatched a firebat for my first pet hatch and it had very bad talents :-( but,looked cool 8) I had also got a dragon from the dragons hoard pack (63 petagree -) and wanted to hatch them together. The problem was that it cost 23000 gold with wasnt easy for a level 26 with no membership to get.After a week I finally had enough to hatch. I got an adorable firebat with 47 petagree, spritly, and epic talents. :-D

So, you heard my best pet experance. What is yours?

Natalie Dawnblood level 29 necromancer (FIRST POST -)

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
natsnuffy wrote:
Ok, Before I begin with the post, I just got a membership and I will post on the forums.

One of the the things I love about this game is the pets. I was wondering what the community's best pet moment was. I had hatched a firebat for my first pet hatch and it had very bad talents :( but,looked cool 8) I had also got a dragon from the dragons hoard pack (63 petagree ) and wanted to hatch them together. The problem was that it cost 23000 gold with wasnt easy for a level 26 with no membership to get.After a week I finally had enough to hatch. I got an adorable firebat with 47 petagree, spritly, and epic talents. :D

So, you heard my best pet experance. What is yours?

Natalie Dawnblood level 29 necromancer (FIRST POST )

when i got my ice hound to epic
took long time even with mega snacks but i managed and now he has helped me win many fights
now i am currently trying to transfer is good talents into my snowball
wish me luck

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
When I got my snowball. I have always got 1st place in the derby with him by the way, I have never seen a mega snack and I got him to adult [his current level] in less than a week

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Defender
May 17, 2011
when my earth walker started to dance whenever i danced. odd, i know, but I live for those little moments.