Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you had rank 10 spells in Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Many people may want rank spells but don't you think it would be a challenge for some wizards to actually get 5 power pips in a row, if not power pips you would need to wait even more rounds. You would need a bigger pip pool, and the amount you start off with. Even if we did get all this I don't think the KingsIsle would be able to think up a different spell for each school again.

This was only a short review from me telling wizards who read this.

Blaze duskhunter, Transcended

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Its only a matter of time before a new pip will be introduced to wizard101 as rank spells get higher. A Super power pip equal to three pips is kinda where I see Kingsisle direction for this.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
SnyperEye82 wrote:
Its only a matter of time before a new pip will be introduced to wizard101 as rank spells get higher. A Super power pip equal to three pips is kinda where I see Kingsisle direction for this.

I thought the same thing! I also think our spells should go down in rank once we reach a certain lvl, because the 0 Pip wand spells do as much as some of our two Pip spells.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
It's all about power pip chance. My Sorcerer has almost 100% pip chance, so it's very rare I even see a regular pip.