Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rank 9 balance spell idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
I have an idea for a new balance spell they should make the spell Quetzalcoatl
the Aztec god I am not sure how much damage it should do.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
...Balance is Krokotopian magic. It'd be really weird for it to have a spell of Aztec descent out of nowhere. Plus, isn't Quetzalcoatl the god of fire?

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Chimera is a rank 9 spell, the title should be changed to rank 10 balance spell idea.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Balance isn't Krokotopian magic. Yes it's sorta related to Krokotopia because of it's Egyptian Theme. The only reason the Balance School is at Krokosphinx is because it's kept to maintain balance in Krokotopia.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Rank 9 spells are already released, and as of November 2011, the Balance Spell is Chimera, 340 Life, Death and Myth damage to one target. If you came back with an idea for the spell as a Rank 10, and with stats and animation, then I can review it a bit.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Balance isn't Krokotopian magic. Yes it's sorta related to Krokotopia because of it's Egyptian Theme. The only reason the Balance School is at Krokosphinx is because it's kept to maintain balance in Krokotopia.

Balance was created by the Order of the Fang in Krokotopia. Doesn't that make it Krokotopian magic?

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:

Balance was created by the Order of the Fang in Krokotopia. Doesn't that make it Krokotopian magic?

Not necessarily

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Not necessarily

Okay, then why isn't it Krokotopian magic?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
...Balance is Krokotopian magic. It'd be really weird for it to have a spell of Aztec descent out of nowhere. Plus, isn't Quetzalcoatl the god of fire?

hydra is Greek/Roman. so is chimera. they are relatives lol.
and he is god of intelligence and self reflection.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
hydra is Greek/Roman. so is chimera. they are relatives lol.
and he is god of intelligence and self reflection.

There's also Justitia/Dike, but I get your point. Still, it would be strange to all of a sudden break from Egyptian and Greek/Roman mythology and go to Aztec mythology, don't you think?

Historian
May 01, 2010
I have no clue who that is, but all I know is that I will feel sorry for text chats, trying to spell that on a whim...

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
Not necessarily

Okay, then why isn't it Krokotopian magic?

You're right Akihiro, it is Krokotopian.
The Manders are the creators of Balance magic.
The Kroks invaded the Manders home, taking their magic, named the world Krokotopia, and forced the Manders into building things in the Krok's image.

The Oder of the Fang was created by a group of good-guy Kroks who realized what their ppl were doing was wrong.

@ DouDou123
That's why the Balance school is in krok. It's not to balance the world as you suggested. krokotopia is the home and source of Balance magic. Niles the tree is there too, dont forget.

PS-
Akihiro, meet up with me in-world sometime? Wanna add u if that's ok :p

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
loki1201 wrote:
You're right Akihiro, it is Krokotopian.
The Manders are the creators of Balance magic.
The Kroks invaded the Manders home, taking their magic, named the world Krokotopia, and forced the Manders into building things in the Krok's image.

The Oder of the Fang was created by a group of good-guy Kroks who realized what their ppl were doing was wrong.

@ DouDou123
That's why the Balance school is in krok. It's not to balance the world as you suggested. krokotopia is the home and source of Balance magic. Niles the tree is there too, dont forget.

PS-
Akihiro, meet up with me in-world sometime? Wanna add u if that's ok :p

I always thought it happened this way:

Manders were the ones that used the Elemental magic through the different orders, which is why there are orange, blue, and purple Manders. When the Kroks ended up in Krokotopia they were weak and desperate for asylum, which the Manders generously offered them. However, the Kroks took advantage of their kindness, stripped the Manders of their magic and enslaved them. Kroks continued to enslave the Manders until a few of the Kroks realized their wrongdoing and decided to do something about it. They formed the Order of the Fang, and in their meetings they realized they couldn't fight Fire with Fire (or Ice with Ice, or Storm with Storm), so they combined the schools and created the Balance school. They became Sorcerers and used their magic to finally defeat the Krokotopians.

I could be wrong of course.

Anyway, meeting up would be great, but ironically I'm on here more than I'm actually in-game. I could still add you though. Where and when?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Where and when?

7pm W101 Time (CST)
Inside Balance school
Sunbird realm