Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Big Shout Out, Thank you to KI!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, first of all, let me say, that I am one of the hardest people to please. I examine things thoroughly and am very judgmental about this game, as I play it constantly and love it.

I have always voiced my opinion, being good or bad. I have not always been liked for my being candid or stating my thoughts.

I do though, want to say a huge Thank you to KI. KI has once again been listening to the players, taking care of our needs. Making sure we have fun playing the game and giving us rewards that are worth our efforts.

KI, you are doing an outstanding Job at the moment, I hope you keep up the good work.

The only thing I might have to criticise is the Crafted Gear and the Level 68 gear, as they leave a lot to be desired. Other than that, KI is right on the ball, even getting PvP fixed for the most part...

Thanks again KI, excellent job!

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Okay, first of all, let me say, that I am one of the hardest people to please. I examine things thoroughly and am very judgmental about this game, as I play it constantly and love it.

I have always voiced my opinion, being good or bad. I have not always been liked for my being candid or stating my thoughts.

I do though, want to say a huge Thank you to KI. KI has once again been listening to the players, taking care of our needs. Making sure we have fun playing the game and giving us rewards that are worth our efforts.

KI, you are doing an outstanding Job at the moment, I hope you keep up the good work.

The only thing I might have to criticise is the Crafted Gear and the Level 68 gear, as they leave a lot to be desired. Other than that, KI is right on the ball, even getting PvP fixed for the most part...

Darthjt,

That was a really nice post :)
Although I haven't always agreed with you in the past, I must say I agree with you 100% on this.
I love that this game is constantly adding new updates and features. It's not like those other static MMO's.

Nicely written.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
loki1201 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Darthjt,

Although I haven't always agreed with you in the past, I must say I agree with you 100% on this.
I love that this game is constantly adding new updates and features. It's not like those other static MMO's.

Nicely written.

Darthjt is campaigning for the Ravenwood class President.

Now, if he only had a suggestion for the lunch menu he could win me over.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
kingurz wrote:
loki1201 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Darthjt,

Nicely written.

I couldn't agree more with the both of you. First MMO that I've played that I've actually got my character above 40 lol. I'm a level 70 Storm Wizard and to keep me interested in a game takes a good story which they've without a doubt provided. Now While I wait for new content to arrive I'll be busy with Gardening and Crafting items for the best gear output I can get. See y'all in the spiral and you'll see me just keep on storming :P

Armiger
May 10, 2010
kingurz wrote:
loki1201 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Darthjt,

Nicely written.

A Super Mega Snack Pack with a side order of elixers and potions.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
darthjt wrote:
kingurz wrote:
loki1201 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

Darthjt,

Nicely written.

A Super Mega Snack Pack with a side order of elixers and potions.
Lol, sounds good. Make me a Hambrosia Sandwich on rye bread. Yeah, this game is the best i've ever played. A lot of the others are either way to kid-centric or way too dark or violent. Kingsisle has found the medium and made a family game that can please all ages. They are also the only company that listens to the community.

Cya in the Spiral,

Paul Stormglade, Transcended Diviner

Go Sparks!