Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zafaria gardening/crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Shocked when I finished zafaria and found NO equipment crafting or gardening. Crafting new shoes, robes, and hats had happened at 35, 45 and 55 and now I am level 70 and the most powerful clothes available utilizing the secondary school is 15 levels behind! Seems like all the crowns spent on secondary school amulets has been wasted! Please correct this oversight.

Gardening also seems to have been an oversight on KI's part. I really like the trees in the Savannah but they are not available.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
33103 wrote:
Shocked when I finished zafaria and found NO equipment crafting or gardening. Crafting new shoes, robes, and hats had happened at 35, 45 and 55 and now I am level 70 and the most powerful clothes available utilizing the secondary school is 15 levels behind! Seems like all the crowns spent on secondary school amulets has been wasted! Please correct this oversight.

Gardening also seems to have been an oversight on KI's part. I really like the trees in the Savannah but they are not available.

You might want to check again. There is both crafting and new gardening spells available in Zafaria. Granted you can't advance your gardening level, but there are new spells and seeds for purchase.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
thanks for the info - unfortunately I did not make myself clear. I wanted spells that advanced my players ability utilizing their secondary schools - higher critical, higher pips, higher blocking, etc. After checking out the offerings I see that I am stronger by dropping the secondary school - that I would prefer not to do.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
33103 wrote:
thanks for the info - unfortunately I did not make myself clear. I wanted spells that advanced my players ability utilizing their secondary schools - higher critical, higher pips, higher blocking, etc. After checking out the offerings I see that I am stronger by dropping the secondary school - that I would prefer not to do.

Ahhhh. Now I see what you mean. Like the Dragonspyre recipe vendors that have like 10 pages of recipes for all the dual-school combos.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
lol my necromancer only uses minotaur so he can cast deadly minotaur. I don't even bother using earthquake, even though I have a myth mastery amulet. If deadly minotaur wasn't so useful, I wouldn't use my secondary school at all. That means I have, what?, eight or nine spells, I never use. Add all of the low level death spells, and well it does seem like a lot of wasted knowledge. It doesn't matter though. I still have prisms, so my necromancer is awesome with just death spells... and the occasional corrupted minotaur...

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
</div>
</blockquote>You might want to check again. There is both crafting and new gardening spells available in Zafaria. Granted you can't advance your gardening level, but there are new spells and seeds for purchase.</div>
</blockquote>

Where are the seeds or new gardening spells? Been through and can't seem to find it

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
33103 wrote:
You might want to check again. There is both crafting and new gardening spells available in Zafaria. Granted you can't advance your gardening level, but there are new spells and seeds for purchase.</div>
</blockquote>

Where are the seeds or new gardening spells? Been through and can't seem to find it</div>
</blockquote>

The new spells are with Narley in the Savannah. He sells new pest prevention spells that use to only be cast via treasure cards.

The new seed isn't really new (sorta newish), but Narley sells the Yellow Bell Pepper. They previously were only acquired from drops, but with Zafaria you can now buy the seed. I believe he also sells White Laugh-O-Dil and Fiery Boom Shroom which I believe previously were unavailable to buy from merchants, as well.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Can anyone tell me where to find the crafting table to make the drum a little drum quest from Zafaria? Initially I was able to craft conga drum at home but now I can't. According to the rules book it states crafting table is somewhere within the "world". Assuming it means Zafaria. Anyone find that?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I just finished the crafting quest for zafaria and used the tables I already had from past quests - most were purchased from Mooshu.