Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeat Jotun to get to Ravenscar?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Does anyone know if you have to defeat Jotun and his brothers before you get to Ravenscar? I've looked all over and I can't seem to find any quests to sent me there...maybe it's a level thing. Is it Bjorn Ironclaws who tells you to go to Ravenscar or someone else??

Also! If anyone is interested in helping me with Jotun and his brothers feel free please! :D

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Yeah, I think it is the king in Northguard. And you must finish Savarstaad Pass, Vigrid Roughland, Frostholm and Mirkholm Keep. I don't remember, but I think you might have to be a level 40.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Alright....well, I am level 49 and still need to defeat Jotun....this is annoying. Haha, it takes FOREVER.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
jenna3193 wrote:
Alright....well, I am level 49 and still need to defeat Jotun....this is annoying. Haha, it takes FOREVER.

It is annoying. It took me ages to beat him with only one person helping me. However, I managed to beat him. Just.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Alright...so you DO have to defeat Jotun to get to Ravenscar then??

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
jenna3193 wrote:
Alright...so you DO have to defeat Jotun to get to Ravenscar then??

Yes, you do need to beat him

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
jenna3193 wrote:
Does anyone know if you have to defeat Jotun and his brothers before you get to Ravenscar? I've looked all over and I can't seem to find any quests to sent me there...maybe it's a level thing. Is it Bjorn Ironclaws who tells you to go to Ravenscar or someone else??

Also! If anyone is interested in helping me with Jotun and his brothers feel free please! :D

hey if u still have the quest ill help u.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
i am a level 40 wizard and a couple of days ago i defeated jotun and now i am in ravenscar so yes you do have to defeat him [his realy hard so try to get some high level friends to help you] and no its not bjorn ironclaws its the king of grizzelheim

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
i'd love to help you out. i'm level 42 and this jotun quest is getting really annoying

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
I've been stuck on the Defeat Jotun and Brothers quest for months. My biggest problem isn't level or spell, but lack of friends or help. Feel free to call on me! I'd love to help.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2011
I would love to team up with you, too, to beat Jotun. I'm level 40 balance. I have great shields and stuff, but not the best attack spells. I would be great at giving support. How can we meet up?

Hanna DayRider