Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 60 wizad strugling with lvl 58 ice battle

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Hi im a lvl 60 ice wizardand was thinking i STILL need ti kill volkir rimax any tipsanyway ill keep lvl up and check fourms evryday if you know how to help meet me in sudriland ar in celestia those aemt two areas im working on rght now although i dont have full acess due to i still need the pick and shoven and im on the conservatory and plsi wanna know can there be another battle or something i can do instead to get my angel? im guessing not. if i culd get two more crowns id be happy! pls send me help i am in need of tips and treasure cards.

Vladus Darkcaster lvl 60 ice

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rest wrote:
Hi im a lvl 60 ice wizardand was thinking i STILL need ti kill volkir rimax any tipsanyway ill keep lvl up and check fourms evryday if you know how to help meet me in sudriland ar in celestia those aemt two areas im working on rght now although i dont have full acess due to i still need the pick and shoven and im on the conservatory and plsi wanna know can there be another battle or something i can do instead to get my angel? im guessing not. if i culd get two more crowns id be happy! pls send me help i am in need of tips and treasure cards.

Vladus Darkcaster lvl 60 ice

For most all the major battles in the game I go to wizard101central.com for tips on how to do them. Some I try before I bother but is a waste of time as I usually always get defeated. I am also horrible on figuring out cheating bosses so that site has been a big help for me because I can print out rules and have them in front of me during the fight.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
You'll need treasure cards, try to get some tower treasures and invest in blades. Remember to use BaleFrost and get rid of his minion first.

Get some Myth Dispels and Fire Dispels, and don't forget healing as well. Try to Frost Giant when you can to get the minion away, then Colossus Volkir with many blades and throw in some traps. If you do this you'll be sure to get Snow Angel.

Cheers,

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
OK thanks i used henchman instead so i fast forewarded my progress . so yeah but thx anyway ill use there methods on my life and storm wizards. :P