Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Once again, I'm trying to ask an honest question. How does a player know when they are elidgable for a new spell once all spells from the regular professors are learned? Is there a pop-up or something?

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Patience, young wizard. All posts in the forums are read through by the Professors before it is posted here, and seeing as our Professors actually need to sleep once in a while, it can take eight hours or more before any replies appear. Making two posts merely make it more confusing for people.

You should recieve a notification from your main school's professor when you're ready to recieve a new spell. However, if you have turned off these hints (within the Game Settings menu), then you will have to go visit the professors in question to see if they have anything new for you.

It's generally a good idea to visit your professor every now and then. Sometimes they got little tasks for you, or you may have levelled up enough to purchase a new spell.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
randylay wrote:
Once again, I'm trying to ask an honest question. How does a player know when they are elidgable for a new spell once all spells from the regular professors are learned? Is there a pop-up or something?

Here is a list of all Death spells, given by your professor and available elsewhere:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
randylay wrote:

You can also go on any of the numerous fan sites and look up your schools spells. Almost all of them will list at what level they become available and some will tell you who starts/gives it. I would suggest Wizard101Central website.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
some pop ups of portraits are false but if you must know go check Wizard wiki Npc chatter