Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Annoying PvP Glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Ok, so I joined a 2v2 ranked PvP match with my friend, and when we hit the "go to arena button," only my friend went instead of me. Later I got sent inside to the same arena (Grizzleheim arena), but I wasn't in the duel. I wan in and out of the dueling circle before it began, but i still didn't go in. My friend lost and the worst part was it counted as a loss for BOTH of us. This glitch is very irritating and makes me wonder if I should still keep my subscription. Please fix this ASAP.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Mario2463 wrote:
Ok, so I joined a 2v2 ranked PvP match with my friend, and when we hit the "go to arena button," only my friend went instead of me. Later I got sent inside to the same arena (Grizzleheim arena), but I wasn't in the duel. I wan in and out of the dueling circle before it began, but i still didn't go in. My friend lost and the worst part was it counted as a loss for BOTH of us. This glitch is very irritating and makes me wonder if I should still keep my subscription. Please fix this ASAP.

This happens when your computer has slow internet or if it's going into a sudden lag. It's happened to me before when I started up iTunes and it made my computer go too slow and I didn't make it in battle (Luckily it was a practice match!)