Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tickets

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I've always wanted to ranked pvp with my friends that don't have subscriptions anymore or no crowns left. So, I thought of a solution that won't get you less payers of less crowns used. Yes, the title says it. Tickets. Maybe even called access tickets?

Well, here's an example: I ask my friend if he/she wants to ranked pvp with me. He/she says, "No I ran out of crowns/I lost my subscription." I say: I can buy you an access ticket :) Then we can ranked pvp!

Also, maybe we could buy our friends stitching tickets and ranked pet derby tickets. It won't hurt anybody! It'll just show how cool it could be to the no-crowns players to have crowns/subscription.

These would cost the normal price of a ticket.

If this were taken into further consideration, maybe crowns players could gift access to a certain area to a friend? It would still cost the user of the crowns the normal price (This could REALLY show how could it would be to have crowns so wizards would buy more!)

This idea will not only make wizards happy, but will also inspire other wizards that think that crowns and higher levels are lame to actually getting crowns or subscriptions!

This could also make players tell their friends to play wizard101 and possibly even recommend it.

This idea won't hurt anyone!

If this would get hit by any glitches of any sort, I'm sure that you would be able to fix it in a down time.

Please post your opinion! Hopefully we could get KI's attention with this by getting the majority to put this in! And posting any reasons why we shouldn't have this idea wouldn't hurt my feelings: so feel free to post!