Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just Started MooShu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Hey All,

I just started MS with one of my characters and am a few quests in on Hametsu Village. I was wondering if someone wanted to be my "companion" almost and go through all/most of MS with me. Anyone who wants to, just meet me near the entrance to the Village on Kraken Realm. It would be nice to give me a heads up below, so I don't look like a fool. Just say your character name, level, school, etc.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
ThiefofThunder wrote:
Hey All,

I just started MS with one of my characters and am a few quests in on Hametsu Village. I was wondering if someone wanted to be my "companion" almost and go through all/most of MS with me. Anyone who wants to, just meet me near the entrance to the Village on Kraken Realm. It would be nice to give me a heads up below, so I don't look like a fool. Just say your character name, level, school, etc.

There is a problem with trying to meet up with people through here. Each time you make a post on here, it takes about 24 hours to come up on here.

So by the time people read this, I am sure you won't be at that spot you said.

Personally, I make a facebook account specifically for my wizard so I can add other wizards on there and ask them there.

Seth NightFlame (Level 66 Pyromancer)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
i would be happy to help and i am in the exact same place.

Hunter tailthief level 39 magus diviner