Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

scary window bug with trading cards

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I was trading treasures with a friend, and our windows were blinking with the trade prompt. She couldn't click the window nor could I. It was just blinking out of control. We managed to cancel the trade, tried again and were successful but still with some issues.

Administrator
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Sounds like an issue with your video card driver, young Wizard.

Click here to learn how to update it:
http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kingsisle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=172

I will definitely look up the info on my driver but before I do I want to make sure, this was happening on my friends side too. A different computer. So it wasn't just me alone experiencing the problem. Is it possible that my video card issue may have caused her screen to get all funky too?

Administrator
No but it's most likely her card is out of date as well.

Once you've both updated your video drivers, if it still happens, please contact our support team by sending an email to support@wizard101.com - when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:

->the account name
->the character name(s)
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Ok, after updating my driver which was out of date, there were no issues after test trading with a friend. So it may have been my driver.

How strange. I run these powerful programs all the time, Flash CS5.5 and Photoshop CS5. I never had any issue. Hmm. Well yeah, no problems now.