Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympus Part 1

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
My idea for this world is it should be greek and roman based. This could be split into 2 parts, one greek, one roman. It will start like this:

Storyline:

Kronos has his children, the greek gods. But something happened (i am changing bits and pieces of the real greek mythology) and a war began between the greek gods and their father, Kronos. The gods that were born during the war were Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. When they were born, Kronos zapped Zeus with lightning, drowned Poseidon in the sea, and worst of all removed half of Hades life. The brothers were then known as the big three. Zeus was blasted into the sky and landed on mount olympus, still with eletricity in him. It caused an explosion that destroyed Kronos and left the world scarred.

Starting Olympus:

You get message from Merle that an explosion came from a mountain (Olympus) far far away. You are sent by him to go to a Mountain called olympus. He says the spiral key was taken, broken into 3 fragments, each held by the one of the big three. He sends you to your teacher, and gives you three golden bars. He says that you must learn how to put your magic into it by your teacher. (I'll go with fire since my first wizard was fire). If you are fire, Dalia says that to put your magic into it, you must defeat Fihara (making up names xD) Hotwind.

Fihara Hotwind:

20,000 health
full power pips starting
rank 20 boss
fire school
Cheats: puts a minus 90 accuracy smoke screen every other round
if you fizzle, uses rain of fire (doesnt matter if its normal fizzle or smoke fizzle
if you blade or trap, uses basilisk on you (auras and astral spells are ok)

all spells

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
I agree we need another world and soon because Zafaria was way too easy!
I also agree on the whole story line and all but it kinda rips off from the Percy Jackson series, no offense or anything but i don't think KI would be allowed to on some parts of that but i like the whole Greek/roman theme! I think we need a world like that and it would also be cool to get something of the sort of south America or north America like Indians, but i just think we need new worlds!
and i know it takes a while but its so addicting to get through a world and move on to the next one! its just hard to realize that we are gonna have to wait! THANKS KI!

~James Thunderhorn ~

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Anil235 wrote:
My idea for this world is it should be greek and roman based. This could be split into 2 parts, one greek, one roman. It will start like this:

Storyline:

Kronos has his children, the greek gods. But something happened (i am changing bits and pieces of the real greek mythology) and a war began between the greek gods and their father, Kronos. The gods that were born during the war were Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. When they were born, Kronos zapped Zeus with lightning, drowned Poseidon in the sea, and worst of all removed half of Hades life. The brothers were then known as the big three. Zeus was blasted into the sky and landed on mount olympus, still with eletricity in him. It caused an explosion that destroyed Kronos and left the world scarred.

Starting Olympus:

You get message from Merle that an explosion came from a mountain (Olympus) far far away. You are sent by him to go to a Mountain called olympus. He says the spiral key was taken, broken into 3 fragments, each held by the one of the big three. He sends you to your teacher, and gives you three golden bars. He says that you must learn how to put your magic into it by your teacher. (I'll go with fire since my first wizard was fire). If you are fire, Dalia says that to put your magic into it, you must defeat Fihara (making up names xD) Hotwind.

Fihara Hotwind:

20,000 health
full power pips starting
rank 20 boss
fire school
if you fizzle, uses rain of fire (doesnt matter if its normal fizzle or smoke fizzle

all spells

I know this is your idea, but if your really aimming it to be accurate then do some more research. First Zeus was never sapped by lightning, Poseidon was never drown underwater he is immortal, and Hades never lost half his life he is immortal. They actually weren't the only ones born there were many others and Zeus was the youngest. They weren't born during a war, Cronos ate them all except Zeus because he knew one would overthrow him. Cronos' wife hid Zeus and Zeus grew older. He freed the cyclopses and his siblings and started the war against the titans. They drew sticks to decide who got what. Zeus drew the biggest, Poseidon the second largest, and Hades the smallest. The big three was never an offical name, like the post from uberguy13 it was from Percy Jackson. Zeus did defeat Cronos, but the only thing Zeus has to do with electicity is the fact that he has a lightning bolt. I know this is made up, but KI wouldn't change greek mythology like that.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Here are some idea i have for Kingsisle!

Headmaster ask if he can see you, tell you what's that he fears a danger in a world for them he ask you to talk to Phinece (i don't know if i spelled it right) he's a blind but can tell the future. You speak to him and he tell you that the Titans have found a way out of the Underworld he tell you to report this to The Gods. You tell them and they say they have heard about you saving the other worlds of the spiral, they ask you to do some quest for them then at the ending they ask you to go to the Underworld and try to stop the Titans from coming for a few eons.But there's another problem, Gaea the earth goddess is angry with her children, and she want her first children to rule with instead of The Gods. She sent an army of Cyclopes, Centaurs, and her strongest Giants and more. Headmaster says there are more problems in this world and you must tell the The Gods what's on the way. But this army is more powerful than all the major gods put together, the only way to defeat the Gaea's army is to ha Greek and Roman children of the Gods and also wizards! You try to persuade Both Roman and Greek camps and also The God, but the Gods are to stubborn the Roman and Greek hate each other from a past war. They make a deal with you, if you could beat a hard dungeon they will work together and defeat Gaea's army. You beat the dungeon and you speak with all three of them, they are amazed of what you've accomplished and are actually happy to fight together. A few day later they are trained and are ready to fight. Wizards, Greek Roman demigods, and Gods side by side. You scream charge, and.....

Hope you like it
(Samuel DarkFlame)

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Actually I believe KI already has worlds setup. In a quest you find out Tala Snakesquasher is visiting several worlds for vacation and she mentions the following : Marleybone, Mooshu, Avalon, and Polaris. Avalon and Polaris do not exist yet but she claims it is a world in the spiral? I believe these will be the next two worlds.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
Anil235 wrote:

Storyline:

Starting Olympus:

Fihara Hotwind:

20,000 health
full power pips starting
rank 20 boss
fire school

all spells

cool wheres the roman part though

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I know we need a new world and greek/roman would be cool, but how about a modern based world? Not pg-13 modern(little kids do play this) but still, armies fighting, so far everything has been based mostly in the past, except for cl, so why not a modern world? There could be general wrait(idk, this is off the top of my head) on one side and general blank on another? or, make seven different worlds, one for each of the schools, and the schools go through training in their world only and then there's a final world where all of the schools go to war with one another. pvp everywhere. walk into a guy of a different school on the streets and you must fight. I am fire, so the fire world would have to have volcanoes everywhere. And you learn a new spell like on every quest, and they decks get to the size of the planet itself. sry if this is a run on.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Mostly Everyone who plays wizard101 is young and sorry buys you idea is a rip off of Percy jackson and even if they tried they probably couldnt
Also no one would like that world if we plan out the whole thing our selves
So guys just give Basic ideas and no rip offs
You can still give ideas and be descriptive but KI isn't gonna use your whole story line

- James Thunderhorn
Transcended diviner

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Sammie231 wrote:
Anil235 wrote:

Storyline:

Starting Olympus:

Fihara Hotwind:

20,000 health
full power pips starting
rank 20 boss
fire school

all spells

I love this idea!
But a little changes, Zeus and his brothers have babies and were his kids, Headmaster tells us there having problems with Kronos and all of his brother and sisters. He tells us to go to a cap called "Camp Half Blood" and sooner or later we'll end up in a Roman camp (idk for the name), but the two camps hate each other because of a past war roman vs Greek, The wizards sooner or later bring them together and wizards, Greek and, Roman work together and fight the titans side by side with The Gods.... (there's more if Kingsisle makes this idea)

Ki can't do that thats copy right infrigment and the writers of the Percy Jackson series can sue them. Wizard101 isn't based off earth where "Camp Half Blood" is. The W101 spiral isn't in our galaxy and has really nothing to do with greek gods. There are a decent amount of spells that are myths but aren't all greek mythology. Efreet isn't greek myth, the Levithan isn't, dragons aren't. As much as I like the Percy Jackson series I don't want it to have anything to do with W101.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer