Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the level 78 spell ideas!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 18, 2011
storm: daviato did a made a really good idea of making it raiju so i am going with his spell but i am adding a little changes. raiju does 200+1200 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and dispel next 2 storm spells on everyone!. fire: hell-o bufflao does 1350 damage to 1 person and gives 3 -70% to next spell atempted. ice: well on my other post i did a frost wolf then i thought it would be like fire and storm hound then i made a new one. frost tiger does 870 damage to all enemies and dispel next 3 ice spells atempted on everyone. (its a white siberian tiger i just gave it another name cause white bengal tiger does not live in cold places ) balance: the krock of wisdom does 1005 damage to all enemies and -50% to next damage spell on all enemies life: life already got there good damage spells so they can do good with a heal. magical trees heals 1200 healing to all friends and +70% to alll healing spells. myth: killer monster does 1200 damage to one person and does one random dispel. death: werewolf does 1100 damage then swap half to heal. thats my spells i hope you like them! :D