Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skill Reset Madness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
I have no problem paying crowns for a training reset, but the increase in cost each time is a bit over the top. There should really be a cap. My last reset cost me almost 10,000 crowns. That's $20! A cap of 5,000 crowns would fair enough.

I'm not sure if this is to discourage training resets or just a money grab. If I have the urge to try another "load out" for my wizard, I guess I'm out of luck.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
UncleGlenny wrote:
I have no problem paying crowns for a training reset, but the increase in cost each time is a bit over the top. There should really be a cap. My last reset cost me almost 10,000 crowns. That's $20! A cap of 5,000 crowns would fair enough.

I'm not sure if this is to discourage training resets or just a money grab. If I have the urge to try another "load out" for my wizard, I guess I'm out of luck.

I have commented on this issue before. KI's only answer was to "make new character"... Is not that simple just make a new character on the long run I will even spend more time and money on leveling another character...

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
UncleGlenny wrote:

Agreed that is outrageous. I believed I went the wrong way with my first wizard and had considered this but was lucky enough to have enough points to actually get ones that would help me, my first, a life wizard trained to feint in death and I got the balance blade. I did train in some balance but dropped all that from my hand when I started getting more power pips then white ones and now run pure life spells accept for feint and the balance blade. I get only power pips and have Forest Lord in four rounds, just enough time to get him boosted up and me not dead. To this effect I have not trained any of my other wizards in any other schools and would like to see if they can make it though the game with just their class spells - so far it has been working quite well, I have two in Celestia already, I may get the balance blades for them but probably not traps because it wastes a pip on me.