Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Wizard City is difficult,but it is not impossible to pass :D! I want to know how i can get to krokotopia before level 20,con someone tell me how??

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
maddy321m wrote:
Wizard City is difficult,but it is not impossible to pass :D! I want to know how i can get to krokotopia before level 20,con someone tell me how??

I normally get there at level 11 or 12.
Don't do side-quests. That's how to get there at an earlier level.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Never do side quests. It's a fact.

I got there at lvl 9 min with no side q's. You won't be able to get the gear until lvl 15 though. But you'll be fine without it until then. If you feel like your stuck, go to the bazaar and buy the highest health clothes. I had about 1,000 at lvl 9.

Keira Dreamleaf lvl 51 storm
Tiffany Rainbowheart lvl 27 life
Miranda Icestaff lvl 10 ice

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
maddy321m wrote:

I get to Krokotopia around level 15, I find this the best level to enter there so my wizards aren't in constant struggle, I solo mostly, this way I die now and then not almost always, if you have a group of friends to help then maybe lower level may be ok. Colossus Blvd is a good warm up for things to come and now that they added Crab Alley you can not only get extra experience but gold and gear to use or sell so you are even more able to handle things. With Westeria added and having to at least get Grizzlehim started it does get confusing.

The only worlds I have not taken all the side quests on are Celestia and WinterTusk and I no longer take any of the optional towers or dungeons unless friends are also doing them also. My intent is to go back to the side quests when I have nothing else to do.