Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do the sigils in the ZF commons go to?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
There are sigils in the Zafaria commons a little bit past one of the characters, and I've wondered where it leads to. Where do the sigils lead to?

Caroline Sunbright level 66 life

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
There are sigils in the Zafaria commons a little bit past one of the characters, and I've wondered where it leads to. Where do the sigils lead to?

Keep questing to the end of Zafaria and you will have your answer!!! (hint, hint)

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:

morganthes lair i bet

Historian
May 15, 2009
awesomecam030 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

morganthes lair i bet

i doubt that. we have not seen the Prophecy come to pass quite yet and it ties in with the Morganthe story arc, so i can see at least 1 or two more worlds before they defeat her

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011

*spolier alert *

the sigil in baobab crossroads is "Mirror Lake" i beat it and you fight about...... 13 bosses and one minion, first is tse-tse(he dont cheat in mirror lake), then is the spectral guardians(lion, elephant, zebra, gorilla) then 4 bug guys(2 ice, 2 storm, ice called goliath bruiser, storm called goliath tormentor), then 4 spiders(2 storm, 2 balance, storm called starburst spiders, balance called starfall spiders). and each spider is about 6,000 health i forgot bugs and spectral guardians' health is mixed and tse-tse is about 7,000.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
mirror lake the last dungeon of zf and then the first part of the prophecy is fulfilled

blaze raventail
transcended pyromancer

P.S. i beat mirror lake