Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help in the stormriven!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Excuse evryone but i was just wondering if you'd help me with a few quests in stormriven and some help with the portico/Lunarium.
Please tell me the wizards name, what realm you'll be in, what time, and what time zone. Thanks.

Legendary Level 64 Sorceror
Isaac Dragonthorn

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
webkinz908 wrote:
Excuse evryone but i was just wondering if you'd help me with a few quests in stormriven and some help with the portico/Lunarium.
Please tell me the wizards name, what realm you'll be in, what time, and what time zone. Thanks.

Isaac Dragonthorn

you tell me when you want to try and i'll help you.... I get home from work around 6pm eastern time

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
dragonpower333 wrote:
webkinz908 wrote:

Isaac Dragonthorn

you tell me when you want to try and i'll help you.... I get home from work around 6pm eastern time
i could i am supossed to beat lunarium i am a level 53 pyromancer i will be on realms falmea and baretelby and i am on wizard101 from at least 7.00 in the morning to 7.30 pm and please add me