Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 78 Utility Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Hello. Here are my ideas for level 78 Utility spells. These are not main attacks. If any of these have already been made for Zafaria, please excuse me. Well here they are.

Life - Uproot: Remove 3 positive Life wards, over three rounds. 2 pips.

Life - Divine Light: -65% to next drain spell. 0 pips.

Thoughts: Well, I really wanted Life to have a damage over time. However, I thought that since it was originally Fire's ability, and has been stolen too many times. So this, in my opinion, is a fine solution, since Life shields can be pesky. And for the Divine light, since death can nullify Life's healing, Life should be able to nullify there drains. (Divine Light would be open to everyone, and can be trained.)

Myth - Delusionary Blast: 40% weakness, -45% accuracy, stun for one round, and remove one positive ward. 4 pips.

Thoughts: For this, I thought that Myth could use something that really messes up opponents!

Death - Waking Horror: Stun for 2 rounds, and -70% to next damage spell. 5 pips.

Thoughts: I dont know why i chose this, but I think death could use it.

Fire - Inferno Haze: Stun all enemies for two rounds. 4 pips.

Thoughts: I thought that fire needed something to help them in bass battles. This is much like Choke and Blinding light, but can be more effective, but at the cost of more pips. But in all, I think this might be a spell to let Pyromancers breath a little.

Ice - Protecting Frost: +20% to all positive wards for all friends.

Thoughts: I think this is really in Ice's element. And also, since armor piercing is out, I think that this could be used to protect from that particular stat, as well as just help the mages defend and fortify.

Storm - Mystical Shock: Take 750 Moon damage over three rounds, to give +50% to next storm spell for three rounds. 3 pips.

Thoughts: I know its usually Death that puts their life on the line to help in other ways, I thought that this "Feul - Dark Pact - like" spell, could be of use. When the damage starts, it has a damage over time symbol, and everytime it damages the caster, the trap is applied to the selected opponent. The Moon damage is so that the Wizard cant shield the damage.

Balance - Prismic Sands: Convert Balance damage into Fire, Storm, or Ice damage. 0 pips.

Thoughts: Even though Balance has the multy-hit school attacks, I thought that this could be of great use to Sorcerers when fighting a powerful balance enemy. This is also a charm, rather than a trap-like spell, like the other school prisms.

So please reply and tell me what you think. Thanks.

Nicholas EarthCaster: Grandmaster Theurgist. Level 55
And also a bunch of noob wizards.