Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beguile

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
i've seen a lot of complains about beguile used in pvp, but when my death character got it, the only thing it does is show you what the opponent was about to cast, which, in my opinion, isn't really worth the 3 pips needed to cast it. does beguile have another advantage to it? i can't attack the effected target when beguile is on is the only usual thing i noticed.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
i've seen a lot of complains about beguile used in pvp, but when my death character got it, the only thing it does is show you what the opponent was about to cast, which, in my opinion, isn't really worth the 3 pips needed to cast it. does beguile have another advantage to it? i can't attack the effected target when beguile is on is the only usual thing i noticed.

the spell beguil lets your target join your side for one turn only per use in battle

here is a example
2v2

my friend travis thunderspear and me on team 1
my friend brooke and my friend allison on team 2

ok i use beguile on brooke
she uses centaur and instead have attacking a member on team 1 in the same exact round it instead goes to her teamate allison

it steals a member of the other side for one turn

if ya dont see results here is why

they blade them self
meaning they didnt target anyone else so beguil worked but did nothing

they use any self only move like moon spells or star spells or even frozen armor

thus making the spell show no effect

however
if they attack or use a all teamate card like unicorn
then it will show effect

here is a example

brooke uses forest lord after i used beguil
forest lord doesnt hit my team but instead hits the team that she is on
or if i use beguile on her before she uses unicorn then her unicorn doesnt affect her team but instead affects my team

i hope this helped you understand this card known as beguil
if ya can understand your opponent then this card lets ya make there plans backfire

like make them use ra or forest lord or something good on there team
with blades included in the hit

good luck with finding the best results with this card
and maybe study a bit on other schools of magic to figure out there weakspots and how to make there best weapons a weakness