Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Houses/Castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Hello! My name is Matthew Shadowshade! I'm currently a level 35 necromancer, and i wanted to talk about Castles. Lately, i've been wanting to move from my current castle to a bigger and better castle. I've wanted to get the Epic Bundle so i could get the Massive Fantasy Palace. It no longer is sold at Gamestop, and i can't find it in any Toys R Us stores. I don't think it's able to be purchased anymore! So, I thought that it would be great if Kingsisle made better houses. Some ideas are:

1) Better Castles in the crown shop
2) Make a new Bundle with new items (preferable)

I think that these new castles should come with a PvP arena, since it's a rare thing. I don't mean to offend anyone, (it's just my opinion) but i don't really think the Massive Sultan's Palace is all that great. The reason is that It's really small on the inside (compared to the Fantasy Palace), and the genie doesn't give you very good items in the wishes. So, In cunclusion, i think Kingsisle should make better castles that are much bigger. Thanks for listening.

-Matthew Shadowshade

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Btw, if any of you viewers have anything to say about this topic, feel free to post replies. I'll be happy to reply to your comments. My goal is to use this blog to encourage Kingsisle to make a change in the housing system.

-Matthew Shadowshade

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
the genie doesnt give good items? unless the recieving wizard is a novice, but its rare novice wizards are in palaces