Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unbalanced talent get off my Pet talent list!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I am a major pet hatcher and trainer and for some reason I can't seem to get rid of this dang talent called unbalanced. The madness all started when I hatched my death ninja with a night walker (retired version) and it did not even have unbalncer but now for some annoying reason unbalanced won't get off my list and I have hatched my night walker 5 times now no joke and it ALWAYS gets unbalncer on it's first talent :( :x . This bug well I am preying it's a bug has ruined several pets I have mixed with my nightwalker and the only reason I keep hatching it is cause it has the " may cast smoke screen" talent and I have nothing better to mix with. Not only have I wasted a bunch of time,gold,pet snacks,energy and worst off all crowns I have also wasted about 2 months of trying to hatch a "decent" pet for both pvp and regular battling. . Could some one pls give me the answer of how to get rid of unbalanced PLZ!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of it making my pets turn out to be worthless.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I'm sorry buddy - but here's where your problem occurred.

You hatched your Ninja Pigs (first generation pet) with a Nightwalker (hybrid of Wraith and Orthrus). When you trained the Walker you did not get the unbalance spell develop, but it does not mean it is not present as a possible ability to develop in your first generation hatchling.

Now, you don't know the traits of the original Orthrus and Wraith that the other player used to hatch his Nightwalker. It could be possible that one of them had already been hatched with another pet and picked up the trait. He or she then hatched the walker and passed the trait onto your walker.

If it is not a bug, you have two choices. Hatch the original walker with your pig and then keep hatching the resulting hatchlings back with the pig until you get the abilities you are looking for.

You can also take the walker and hatch it with a higher pedigree pet and hope the resulting hatchling picked up the traits of the dominant pet without giving you a different breed.

Or, you can find someone else with a walker and rebreed your pigs.

Good luck and try not to get too frustrated by this - try and treat it as a logic puzzle that needs problem solving. In other words, delight in the mystery of solving this problem - it's fun!

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I am pretty sure I mentioned it's not the mixed version of nightwalker it's the old retired version the Minotaur boss in ds dropped for a very short time and it give a deadly Minotaur card and the guy I hatched with says he won his and did not hatch to get his