Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadly Minotaur with 1 pip cheat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2011
i just tried my first pvp and my opponent hit me with deadly minotaur with 1 pip winning. Can someone explain this cheat and how these players are not being caught and banned? He had 800 health and was a pvp veteran because of this. I tried to catch his name but he fled right after match. Any info would be apprecitated.

Administrator
There are already several threads about this issue, and rest assured we are aware of the problem. This has been addressed in the Test Realm and will be fixed in the live game very soon.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
There are already several threads about this issue, and rest assured we are aware of the problem. This has been addressed in the Test Realm and will be fixed in the live game very soon.
Thank you GreyRose for the information.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
scotttttttttt wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Thank you GreyRose for the information.

Yes, thank you. It was kinda surprise when my opponent attacked with deadly minotaur. Now I know, where he got it and understand it.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
hanable33 wrote:
guess what ITS FIXED

Yay! Thx for letting us know Hanable!

That cheat was getting on my last nerve!
My main is a Death, and those pathetic cheaters gave honorable players a bad name..