Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is the level cap being raised?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
When is it gonna be raised and come with a new world? If Kingsisle raises it I hope it is to 80 or 90. I know it is hard for Wizards just beginning but lots of lvl 60 peeps are very bored. So does anyone know?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It will probably follow the tradition of 10 levels per storyline world and go to 70, with new equipment available every 2 levels, some training point quests, and a new spell at level 68.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
It has never been explicitly stated by KI if/when they will allow more than 60.

End of line.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I don't think KingsIsle will release one for awhile, sorry.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
I can't wait for the level cap to raise I'm getting bored here,but I hope it gets raised at least by the end of this year.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
funkymario wrote:
I can't wait for the level cap to raise I'm getting bored here,but I hope it gets raised at least by the end of this year.

Dude, it's October. They announced Celestia in March last year, and it wasn't released until that October. There's no way they're raising the level cap anywhere near the end of the year, or we would've heard something about it ages ago.

On the topic at hand, I'm not really anxious for the level cap increase. I'm having fun leveling up my four other wizards. I don't need it right now, and I think that's what KI wants people to realize: that's there are so many things to do in the Spiral. On the other hand, there's only so many times I can claw my way to Dragonspyre, fight Malistaire, and save the Spiral before it gets monotonous. It'd be great if they'd stop being so secretive and tell us something, whether it be that new content will be coming out in the near (and 'near' meaning 'mind-numbingly distant') future, or that this is the end of the game.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
There is other stuff to do after level 60. Here are a few ideas. Work on your badges. Craft, craft, craft. There is a great Watchtower Hall in Grizzleheim. There is the Celestia Observatory in Celestia. You can farm all worlds for some neat loot. You can Garden. You can train and hatch pets. You can PVP. You can also help lower level players. There are also many towers for us Legendarys - Marleybone Tower, Waterworks, Helephant and Briskbreeze. Hope this helps.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
A couple people were saying that if/when they do make a new world that it would be where the cat and pixie are from in the pigswick academy tournement house. I think it was mirage and grendlewood, but who knows really......... :?

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
mare62 wrote:
There is other stuff to do after level 60. Here are a few ideas. Work on your badges. Craft, craft, craft. There is a great Watchtower Hall in Grizzleheim. There is the Celestia Observatory in Celestia. You can farm all worlds for some neat loot. You can Garden. You can train and hatch pets. You can PVP. You can also help lower level players. There are also many towers for us Legendarys - Marleybone Tower, Waterworks, Helephant and Briskbreeze. Hope this helps.

1-Already have a ton of badges >.>
2-Already a grandmaster crafter, and already have the gear I want crafted
3-Already have hatched my pets.
4-Tried gardening, was fun for a little while, then it just got boring.
5-Already pvp, pretty much the only reason I still play. Been to warlord and helped many many people get there.

In other words, I am bored at 60 now.

KingsIsle really needs to add more content and/or add more things to do.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I just want to be able to use all the availble experience in main quests and side quests and not go past my maximum level cap.

It would also be cool if we could donate experience points to be able to get better gear...

Anyway. sigh, getting bored and have not finished my quests - not much reason too when I cannot use the experience points. :(