Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nature's Wrath Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I am an Ice Wizard crafting the Watchtower Hall from Grizzleheim. I tried to buy the Nature's Wrath Recipe from Blossom in Ravenwood, it wouldn't let me. Okay, where can I possibly battle for these cards. I know people are going to suggest using a life wizard and then trading cards. I don't know how to do this either. Thanks for all your help - anybody!

Prof. Greyhose why can't I buy the life recipes?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Wizards can only craft cards in their school of focus (their primary school, the school they started the game with).

Champion
May 03, 2011
I think that the Fickle Pickle occasionally drops these. But you need 32 cards for the GH house, so you really have to find a life wiz to make them for you. Or start a wizard of your own for this purpose--the Nature's Wrath cards only require apprentice crafter status, so your wizard only has to get through Krok crafting. I am working on the house myself, or I would be happy to help. I find that the grassy mounds--which also require a ton of water lilies--are the hardest part of the whole thing. :(

Explorer
Mar 27, 2011
hello there,

you can find this treasure card in the bazaar, sometimes. It's not very common, but there are a few a day on average.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I eventually did use my Life Wizard to make the cards, and my husband helped me with the trading. And, your right, the Water lilies are the worst. KI has made a lot of the reagents easier to find. Maybe they can work on the water lilies too. There should still be a way to get the Nature's Wrath Treasure Cards from Bosses and Gardening. There should be other options!