Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't decide!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
So. i am a lvl 58 ice wizard and i have 4,013 hp. my stats are 33% plus to ice damage, i have 12% ice resist and 9%to everything else, 4% ice accuracy and 0% to everything else, 120 critical rating for ice and 40 for everything else, a 7 for critical block rating for everything, and finally 75% powere pips. What i want to know is if having 4,000 health is rare and if my stats are any good compared to other ice wizards. Lastly i cant decide if i should compromise my health for better stats or keep what i have. thanks!

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I guess you have to decide that for yourself. If you are not having trouble with the game as you are now then don't worry about it. If you would like to have more attack power, accuracy, etc. then feel free to change your stats. Health is always everything.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Personally and I mean no offense, but even though you have 4k health, your stats are horrible for ice... But then again, you are not Legendary yet, with Legendary gear either...

My suggestion is, to craft the level 56 hat, either craft the 56 robe, or buy the 58 celestian robe, and do the same for the boots!

Craft the level 56 ring and athame, these recipes can be found in Wintertusk!!!

You can even get a good amulet that gives health...

This will increase all your stats! And still give you high health...