Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have you ever heard of this glitch?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Have you ever heard of the glitch where you're defeated and you can still cast spells? There's also a very related one where it says you're defeated when you really have health left.

Caroline Sunbright
level 60 life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Some pets can cast spells after the player is defeated. I've never heard of a player casting spells when defeated.

When you're defeated, you go back to the Commons area and are given 1 Health.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Have you ever heard of the glitch where you're defeated and you can still cast spells? There's also a very related one where it says you're defeated when you really have health left.

Yes i have and its not that cool anyways because its kind of cheating and plus its not so amazing

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yes, it has happened to me a few times, usually in private PvP, at someones home in their pvp circle...

Has never happened to me in the game or in the arena, but that does not mean it can't happen...

Hard to take a snap shot of it, when you never know when it will happen!

Or, you can believe whatever Colagada says, even though, I think he just replies to get his posts higher.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
yea i herd of that bug where you defeated and you can still cast spells its happened to me a lot usually used to happen after a bunch of heals went off in a row then the system would flip out and would give false readings it was weird and slightly fun. but i believe KI found the problem and patched ti a while ago.

Defender
Jan 20, 2010
I've seen sacrifice knock someone to 0 then heal them back with the second half of the spell, if that's what you mean?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
It happens to me, often, actually. The battle will be over, and whomever is playing with me, still casts spells. I've also casted a few spells, after the battles were finished. For instance, my HumungoFrog. I pulled that up the other night, and I was last on the totem pole. My husband and mother both took everything out before it got to me, and the battle was over. Then it went to me, and I was able to still cast my frog, it came up, and then it said "Victory", after I simply put, wasted a spell. You're not alone out there, if you think you're the only one dealing with this. I just sent in my own bug report and/or glitch through the forum, since the email that my husband sent out, only said that they'd "look into it" and it's been over a month. I hope things work out for you and good luck!