Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

you have the power!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
a note to good guys: the good ones are always powerful, remember that. reasons are posted here

disruptive players: remember, you can report, and if they report back with friends, they just get into more trouble. i one time conviced a friend to begin reporting. he was afraid he would get banned, but i said it would take LOTS of false reports for that and a permaban would still be rare. remember the 3 words: report without fear

the bad guys: if you complain about enemies being too hard, you just didnt plan enough. every single player can take on enemies. they just need the right level, spells and strategy. remember, keep your hopes up

i hope this helped you guys and remember this: the good always has more power than the bad, no matter if its another wizard or an enemy

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Adherent
May 20, 2010
One groundless, false report is too many, in my opinion and should result in a ban of whatever length is suitable, based on previous offenses, if any.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Remember though, simply being rude, is not enough to be banned. The bannable offenses include; colorful profanity, explicit words or harassment, impersonation of a KingsIsle GM, and a select few other things. The thing with false reporting is, like I'm pretty sure that if someone was rude to you and you reported them, though they cannot be banned for simply rude behavior, I am sure you would not be banned, but more like reporting for no reason. Say you went to the commons and randomly reported everyone there. You would most likely get banned for that.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
colagada wrote:
One groundless, false report is too many, in my opinion and should result in a ban of whatever length is suitable, based on previous offenses, if any.

if they constantly false report, it might result in a ban, and KI might also secretly give them a a dirty look. their reputation degreases for each false report, since they waste mr lincolns time

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
bravevline wrote:
Remember though, simply being rude, is not enough to be banned. The bannable offenses include; colorful profanity, explicit words or harassment, impersonation of a KingsIsle GM, and a select few other things. The thing with false reporting is, like I'm pretty sure that if someone was rude to you and you reported them, though they cannot be banned for simply rude behavior, I am sure you would not be banned, but more like reporting for no reason. Say you went to the commons and randomly reported everyone there. You would most likely get banned for that.

i think you misunderstood. i mean, if someone are mean like what you mentioned, you can report, and if they report back, they just get in more trouble, since you cant report someone for reporting you