Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pets - and nothing from existing spells

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I'm going to suggest that there are a ton of really cool creatures on all the existing worlds that should become pets.

The last time we got pets, they were all from spells (ugh), and they all came with incredibly nasty fizzle rates (why? Their attacks don't do as much as the normal attack they are from when boosted with gargantuan).

Anyway, I would like to see K.I. go through all the existing worlds and turn the cute characters into pets now. We have a ninja pig pet from Mooshu and we can buy a goat. What about the sheep and cows too? We didn't get any pets in wintertusk - but the frost trolls and goblins would be really cute and so would the ravens and other creations.

plus all the creatures that people the other worlds. The only DS pet is a spider. And only one kind of spider. What about all the other things that live there?

Let's NOT have any more pets from spells until we have a lot more unique pets from creatures that exist in the various words.

And lets NOT hit any of them with an over the top fizzle rate, either.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Ya! That would be cool to see a cow, draconian, or even a wyrm! (There is already a sheep pet, it is just only able to be gotten if you do something for KingsIsle) Anyways... great idea and I want to see a grendel pet or even a Jotun pet that comes with a card. I also want to see titan pets (Ymir, the fire one, the storm one, Bartleby, Grandmother Raven, and possibly Morganthe).