Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey KI!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Why can't Gift card users use the filtered chat? I'd like to better communicate with my fellow wizards about stratagy and just talk like a normal person! I also get rejected for the Waterworks alot because (and im sorry for the childish and fowl word but) they think I'm a 'noob' and are afraid I'll set of the cheats and waste their time, while I know every single cheat! I honestly don't understand how this system could be abused cause even if you buy off the internet you can still sneak in one naughty word before imanate silence. I don't buy of the web site cause the last 2 times my dad bought something over the internet it conned him out of a ton of money. And one other thing thats been bothering me: Wisteria. Why did you go and use up your resources and money to make the world while you could have simply addressed your subscribers concerns about the game? That would have truly "held us over until the next world".

Administrator
Anyone of any age can purchase those prepaid cards, therefore they cannot be used as proof of age of majority.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
That is why i never buy things over the internet, because it can con you out of a lot of money. Instead I use the gift cards. However if you are age 13+, with permission from a parent or guardian, you can still get text chat. First log in to the forum. Then go to "My Accounts". Search that list for Text Chat and switch the button that says "off" to "on". Voila!
You should now have text chat. Remember that if you are not age 13+, you will need a parent or guardians permission to use text chat.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)