Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Professer Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi Greyrose =D I was wondering, LOTS of people are saying a world about "Candy Land" Someone said its a evil dark place. So I need to know if its gonna come out or not

Thx Professer =D

Wolf Strongshield

P.S. I wish i had tower shield and your so nice to

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
codastar wrote:
Hi Greyrose =D I was wondering, LOTS of people are saying a world about "Candy Land" Someone said its a evil dark place. So I need to know if its gonna come out or not

Thx Professer =D

Wolf Strongshield

Not to burst your bubble, but KI doesn't usually talk about new worlds months before talking about them lol. It stinks, though I am positive Candyland is real as it's in some quests in the game and was in an interview with Greyrose by the Friendly Necromancer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Thx Professer =D

Wolf Strongshield

Not to burst your bubble, but KI doesn't usually talk about new worlds months before talking about them lol. It stinks, though I am positive Candyland is real as it's in some quests in the game and was in an interview with Greyrose by the Friendly Necromancer

Aww :( Friendly Necromancers Lucky D=