Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Humunculous

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
i was wondering what side quest you have to do to fight the humunculous idk what it is hope someone can help.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
thegaate wrote:
i was wondering what side quest you have to do to fight the humunculous idk what it is hope someone can help.
In what world? I dont know what boss you are talking about....
luna0616

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
To fight Giant Humunculous, you must acquire sidequest from SunBrand in Drake Hatchery. You must take quest from Sunbrand, defeat 12 Terrorwing, then Ivan SoulSinger. After that, SunBrand will give you quest for Giant Humunculous.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
bhatt1989 wrote:
To fight Giant Humunculous, you must acquire sidequest from SunBrand in Drake Hatchery. You must take quest from Sunbrand, defeat 12 Terrorwing, then Ivan SoulSinger. After that, SunBrand will give you quest for Giant Humunculous.
actually you kill 12 terrowing enforcers then fight ava,anche then fight homonculus then fight ivan soulsinger

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Bhatt is right i have his sword and thats exactly how to do it ALSO HE IS EXTREMELY HARD!!! But his sword is awesome! I reccomend you bring friends with you! :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
I have no clue, I'm still in MooShu! All I know of Humunculous are his swords, SWEET!

Hero
May 02, 2009
He is pretty hard, but with friends, he's pretty easy.
I would say get rid of the fire elemental first, then focus on homonculus afterwards. Minions can help some too.
When I fought him, I got his cap, and when I went out of his tower, I found out that I could go back in, anytime I wanted to, even though I'm an adapt, and the sigls arn't lit up.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
Now that the castles&lands feature has come out, he also drops a broken pillar outdoor item :)