Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possibilities?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I have three ideas for the Staff at KI.
1)
I have played MANY mmo games in my time, and one thing they all have in common is a "moving platform". You showed a possibility of this in the Malistare fight (going up to fight the Gurtok Demons), so why not add it to houses?
2)
Another housing idea, but here it is. My friend who will not be named has a few houses we use for RP, along with mine. She tried to buy the grand Mushu one, but it wouldn't let her. After a long talk about "Additional Spacing Elixer" I thought of, "Hey, Why doesn't KI add those to the crowns shop, they're adding portals." (This was on test realm)
3)
My final idea, which about 99% of everyone I know who plays W101, is:
Why don't more pets add to shops for gold?
I say this because most of us don't want to spend say, 20 USD-80 USD a year on buying crowns (or more) to buy pets. I like a lot of pets in the Crowns Shop, but really, does your best pets/mounts HAVE to be crowns? What about doing certain quests to obtain a special mount? I'd be all in for that. I do understand pets can be bought with gold, or earned with quests, but really? All the cool/awesome looking ones are Crowns, or retired (I ended up buying the Ghost Maden before you guys retired it, it was one of the few times I bought crowns, and if I did, I would gift my friends).

Scarlet Wyrmblossom,
level 49 Necromancer