Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dying mounts different colors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
If we could dye mounts that would be cool say you can dye them in the dye shop with gold or crowns. I think that would be kind of cool and you could be just one big color lol. I like this idea :-)

Survivor
May 29, 2011
What a wonderful idea! :D :D I wish they could do that someday, and i'd prefer gold instead of crowns. I wish i could dye my flying carpet mount. I always wanted to do that.

Jonathan Icewalker level 35 fire

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
vant1997 wrote:
If we could dye mounts that would be cool say you can dye them in the dye shop with gold or crowns. I think that would be kind of cool and you could be just one big color lol. I like this idea :-)

Yea that would seem cool and maybe you can train them like your pets so they could go even faster

Hope this helped

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Dying Mounts would be awesome! :D And I also like the idea of training them to make them go faster, lol. It would be cool to dye my fairy wings green. ^-^

Emma Iceblossom
Legendary Ice

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Yeah I would also like to go into advanced mounting as to naming them, training them, and yes, dying them.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
I always loved this idea! One question on the naming..... where would the name tag be?

Defender
May 21, 2009
I love this idea, I've always wanted to get an Ancient Koi in the crowns shop & dye it green or blue or another color. I think it'd make your mount more personal & unique too.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
lily10332 wrote:
I always loved this idea! One question on the naming..... where would the name tag be?

Maybe like a collar around their neck, or something like that, OR like how they do the pets names. I dunno, I am just throwing ideas. xD

Emma IceBlossom
Legendary Ice

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
Yeah I would also like to go into advanced mounting as to naming them, training them, and yes, dying them.
love it except for naming that i wouldnt like unless you could turn mount names off

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Defender
May 31, 2009
They did do this in the test realm a long time ago. But I read that some animal activists were hating on the idea and didn't like the thought of having pink and blue horses and stuff.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge