Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Common Courtesy

AuthorMessage
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
A few thing that have been increasing, and making hatching annoying instead of interesting:

1) Spam requests, especially with no conversation, if you aren't even willing to ask or speak there is no time or gold to waste on you.

2) Name calling when someone refuses to hatch with people who don't have any pet they want. There should be chance of obtaining a pet both parties want, name calling isn't going to motivate anyone to wait or ever hatch with you EVER!

3) Requests for gifts for hatches, if you can't/won't carry your own end of a hatch with your own gold, there is no reason to hatch, you are a beggar and deserve exactly what you put into it, NOTHING!

If people would be courteous and ask instead of demand more people may be willing to hatch with you. I rarely hatch with those I don't know when I already have the other pet, but the few that I have, were pleasant to deal with and became good friends that I was willing to lose gold so they could get what they wanted.

Keep that in mind you rude, belligerent, oafs-you know exactly who you are. Those who are civil and nice, I look forward to hatching with you in the future.