Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mini Games

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I don't know if anyone feels the same way or not, but I felt that the 8 mini games we have gotten used to have gotten old, and there should be some new ones. These are my ideas:

Pac-Man: I don't have any ideas for a name I am just saying it is Pac-Man themed. Your character is a boy or girl depending on what you choose. You are in a Pac-Man maze. Instead of ghosts chasing you, the rank one spells of each school are chasing you. Instead of eating yellow dots, you eat red whisps. The whisps you eat to eat the monsters are blue. Instead of eating fruit for extra points, you catch wands that give you special boosts. Malistair's wand banishes a random monster. Jade Oni's wand gives you a speed boost. Merle Ambrose's wand will give you a protective bubble that banishes the next monster to touch you and it disappears after the stage ends if it isn't used. Morganthe's wand will take away a life. Cyrus drake's wand will give you a life.

Galaxa: I don't have an idea for a name for this one either. You choose a boy or a girl for a character. The enemies are either enemies from all of the worlds or just spells. You attack with white pips. By defeating enemies you get points and they can sometimes drop power ups that can help or harm you. Double score gain for a short time. Triple score gain for a short time. Gain a life. Lose a life. Double wizards that both shoot. Shoot power pips, which do more damage. Rapid fire. Triple shot, one forward and one on each side.

So those are my two ideas, which would bring the total number to ten.
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer