Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seasonal Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about adding some seasonal decorations for housing? It would be nice to have more of a selection of stuff to decorate with to celebrate the various holidays. :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
If you want a christmas tree to fit inside you can buy a Small Evergreen Tree in GH and you can buy presents to put under it at WC housing shop in the shopping District.

Legendary Pyromancer, Dylan FireGem

Defender
May 31, 2009
Easter eggs, heart shaped whatevers, Halloween decor, Christmas trees, Scarecrows, a whole bunch of stuff!

I love it :D I want to see seasonal housing items... ANd maybe even a seasonal house too ;)

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Sounds good! although some people may get upset if its crowns only, or if they just missed out getting it because they were on vacation, or at school or something.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:
Easter eggs, heart shaped whatevers, Halloween decor, Christmas trees, Scarecrows, a whole bunch of stuff!

I love it :D I want to see seasonal housing items... ANd maybe even a seasonal house too ;)

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

A Scarecrow housing item would be cool. But it's gotta be like the one from the spell lol

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I think there should be seasonal dungeons for more than just Halloween and that the bosses can drop holiday/seasonal decor items.

I love decor items and I think my son gets even more excited about them than I do. He has 3 full houses and I gave him my housing slot from the Epic Bundle card and he is working on filling that one too, LOL. He would be positively drooling if there were more chances at unique decor for each season.

I would like to see a leaf pile with a rake for fall, a turkey pet for Thanksgiving, a Christmas Tree, a snowman (non-pet), a swimming pool for summer, a variety of individual flowers for spring, etc. I would also like to see housing items that can move like the pets do when you let them roam your home. Like butterflies, birds, spiders, frogs and stuff like that. Maybe a mini-tornado that whirls around, or a swirl of autumn leaves.

I would also like to see an aquarium that you can add fish too rather then the one that just comes as-is.

The housing is one of the things I truly love about Wizard101. Most games make a house a premium item or one you have to join a high ranked guild to get. In Wizard101, anybody can have a home and decor is easy to get. The variety is amazing. It is my son's favorite part of the game. I think he battles just to get decor items, LOL.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Valentines day ♥
Statue of Cupid. Costs: 750 Crowns or 3500 Gold.
A Box of Chocolates. Costs: 100 Crowns or 1500 Gold.
Heart Shaped Table. Costs: 500 Crowns or 2000 Gold.
An "I Love You Banner". Costs: 200 Crowns or 1000 Gold.
2 Piggles Hugging Portrait. Costs" 200 Crowns or 1000 Gold.

Easter.
Statue of a Bunny with a Basket full of eggs. Costs: 750 Crowns or 3500 Gold.
A basket full of Decorated Eggs. Costs: 100 Crowns or 1500 Gold.
Decorated Egg Lamp. Costs: 500 Crowns or 1500 Gold.
A Bush with A Bunny Sticking out its head every 3 minutes. Costs: 800 Crowns or 3800 Gold.
A Duck Statue. Costs:750 crowns or 2500 Gold

Thanks Giving.
A Turkey Statue. Costs 750 Crowns or 3500 gold.
A Table with Thanks Giving food on it. Costs: 500 Crowns or 1500 Gold.
Thanks Giving Chairs. Costs: 100 Crowns ( Each ) or 1000 Gold. ( Each )
Fall Leaves Banner. Costs: 200 Crowns or 1000 Gold.

Halloween.
A Scarecrow. Costs 750 Crowns or 3500 Gold.
A Witch flying on a brrom Statue. Costs: 750 Crowns or 3500 Gold
A Haunted Tree with ghosts flying around it. Costs: 600 Crowns or 2500 Gold.
A Pumpkin Tower with faces on them. Costs 600 Crowns or 2500 Gold.

Christmas. ( I know some people dont celebrate this but I decided to do it )
A Christmas tree. Costs: 750 Crowns or 3500 Gold.
A Snowman. Costs 750 Crowns or 3500 Gold.
A Candy Cane. Costs: 500 Crowns or 2500 Gold
Christmas lights. Costs 600 Crowns or 2500 Gold.

New Year.
Fire Works that light up every 3 minutes. Costs: 1000 Crowns or 5000 Gold.
Noise Maker Machiene that makes noise every 3 minutes. Costs: 1000 Crowns or 5000 Gold.

Hope you like my idead!

Defender
May 21, 2009
I love decorating houses & seasonal items would make my castles even more special. I would definatley love to have season & holiday houses that would be a limited time only, like an Irish Castle for St. Patrick's Day & a Swiss Chalet for winter. You could also have a jack o latern patch for Halloween or sparklers for Fourth of July. The last thing I would want to add would be that as Wizard101 expands into Europe, maybe KI could include holidays from different countries & religions, like Bastille Day in France or Hanukkah for the Jewish community. Anyways, thats my thoughts for this topic.