Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

worlddata files aren't loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011

I've been trying to login to wizard101 and the housingobject-worlddata.wad file patches again and again over and over and then it says error 123 even though i was able to login and play lastnight with no problems! This is happening to the test realm for me too! i tried the uninstall reboot reinstall, check the lan settings, check the firewall and still I can't get in... :?

Can someone please help me fix this?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Sometimes an uninstall doesn't remove everything.

Open Windows Explorer and go to the folder "C:\ProgramData\KingsIsle Entertainment\Wizard101\Data\Gamedata

Do a search for "housingobject-worlddata" (without the quotes). Delete all of the results--- on my machine there were four.

Now restart the game. When you reenter your house or dorm room, the game will need to re-download these files.

If this doesn't work, send in a ticket to Support.

Defender
May 30, 2010
in windows XP go to program files and click kingisle entertainment the click w101 and there click data and BANk B
(for me it bank B) there go to bottom and flick on keyboard control(Ctrl F) find and type HOUSING) and it come up ity give u a link highlight link press (and hold CONTROL *CtrL* C to copy and on internet press ctrl v to paste and click enter
it let u redownload patch